The National Year of Reading focuses on “discover” for July. What have I discovered through reading?
- Some of my family origins
- Possible answers to some of the Big Questions from Dr. Raymond Moody and A Course in Miracles
- Advice about how to live that will support my wellbeing through philosophy, meditation and diet.
- “If the universe is the answer what is the question?” Things that blow my mind and make me feel small, insignificant and full of wonder
- How to design and build a house
- Great online places to find more and more books to read
- Staying up-to-date with online technologies via Google Reader bloggers galore, Twitter, Facebook
- And fun stuff like Amelie, and Chocolat , and Dr. Suess, and Sean Tan
- Hearing about the ALIA 2012 Biennial from afar via the live Twitter feed #ALIA2012 then “storified“.
- And so much more.