If there is one thing I learned from 2013 it is that not all plans are successful. Life sometimes takes over and the best laid plans with the right intentions need to be put aside.
But inspired by the ladies from the Up for a Chat podcast, and because I do believe in the power of intention and visualisation, here are some of the things I want to accomplish and/or work towards this year:
- Get a job, preferably in the library world.
- Design our new house.
- Build our new house.
- Continue writing my blogs.
- Start the photo archive project.
- Exercise regularly with Southern Peninsula Masters Athletics Club.
- Practice yoga and meditation regularly.
- Walk the trails of the Peninsula.
- Execute Dad’s will.
- Continue to listen to inspirational podcasts.
- Think about writing a book.
- Continue the Paleo diet.
- Whole 30 efforts.
- Hello Sunday Morning commitment.
- Read books.